1114 Móricz Zsigmond körtér 3/a Appointment: +36 1 3611 222
Opening: Monday - Friday: 8.00-20.00 Saturday: 9.00-15.00
Sign up now
In Móricz Dental we take responsibility for the quality of our work and guarantee our services for our customers. Our patients feel safe in our clinic because a 3+1 tier guarantee structure provides them peace of mind.
Quality Raw Material Guarantee
In our clinic we use only quality raw materials that exclusively come from a reliable source. These materials meet the strictest requirements of the European quality standards, they are qualified by ORKI (the Institute for Medical and Hospital Engineering in Hungary), and they ensure that the human body is protected as much as possible during dental treatments.
Outstanding Expertise Guarantee
All dentists working in Móricz Dental Clinic continuously develop their expertise by participating in post-graduate trainings and professional dental conferences several times a year. This ensures that they can suggest state-of-the-art solutions when planning treatments.
Professional Dental Technical Service Guarantee
Among our cooperating partners we only have dental technical laboratories that employ professional experts who ensure that your prosthesis will be manufactured from high-quality raw materials with modern, state-of-the-art technology (CAD/CAM). These professionals make sure that the prosthesis will meet the highest aesthetic standards.
+ Warranty on prostheses
We provide a much longer warranty on dental treatments performed in Móricz Dental Clinic than the warranty period stipulated by law. This is the way to ensure that in our clinic you to will have dental treatments without any risks.
- Nobel Biocare Active® implant (Made in Sweden): 10-year warranty
- Nobel Biocare Nobel Biocare Replace Conical Connection® implant (Made in Sweden): 10-year warranty*
- Alpha Bio® implant: 10-year warranty*
- IMTEC mini implant (for the fixation of removable dentures): 3-year warranty*
- Implant abutment: 2-year warranty
- Fixed prosthesis: 2-year warranty
- Removable prosthesis: 1-year warranty
- Porcelain cover: 1-year warranty
- Fillings: 1-year warranty
When the treatment is finished, we provide you with a guarantee form that ensures that you can validate your warranty claim as completely as possible. In case an implant is placed, we provide you with a so-called ‘implant passport’ containing information about the type, the size and the place of the implant. With the help of this document, all competent dentists around the world can identify your implants and treat you even decades later.
*In case of implant insertion, warranty means that if a problem occurs (for instance, if an implant falls out or comes loose, although these events rarely happen because the success rate of implant placement in our clinic is no less than 98.3%), a new implant will be inserted for free. The price of abutments, implant prostheses (crowns and bridges) and travel costs are not covered.
Warranty terms and conditions:
- Keep to all the specifications of your dentist concerning oral hygiene,
- Submit to the treatments suggested by your dentist within 30 days,
- Present yourself for a check-up every year,
- Pay any debts you may have to our clinic.
Place for validating the warranty claim:
- You can validate your warranty claim exclusively in Móricz Dental Clinic. In order to claim the warranty, call +36 1 361 12 22, write an e-mail to email@example.com or contact us in person at H-1114 Budapest, Móricz Zsigmond Square 3/A mezzanine-floor 1.
- All treatments covered by the warranty are performed exclusively in Móricz Dental clinic.
- Móricz Dental is not liable to pay for treatments covered by the warranty if those treatments are performed in other dental surgeries.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Other types of diseases unrelated to dental treatments,
- Damages deriving from psychological habits (night bruxism, tooth clenching),
- Damages deriving from the abnormal use of the prosthesis (prosthesis damaged in an accident),
- Dental interventions by personnel who were not authorized to set up a diagnosis, suggest a course of treatment, or perform treatments (dentists and dental technicians practicing in other clinics),
- In case the patient has a concomitant illness that can affect the state of the teeth,
- Intentional damage.
If you would like to be informed about possible dental solutions, want to get accurate information about dental treatment, please visit our clinic for a personal consultation.
Call us at phone number +36 1 36 11 222 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, if you have a panoramic X-ray image, please send us it too.